Monday, May 18, 2009

Presentation Week 2

The second week of presentations brought up some very interesting topics. Ricky did a presentation on augmented reality. This was a very interesting topic for me that I had never heard of. It was basically about letting people see an augmented version of the world. He did a very good job presenting the topic. He was knowledgeable about the topic and seemed very comfortable presenting in front of the class.

The other presentation that I felt was very good was the presentation by Sara on the new Microsoft surface. This to me was an amazing topic. Again I had never heard of this specific item. The features of this product were one of a kind. Sara did a very good job presenting. She brought enthusiasm to the presentation and was very strong in her delivery.

No comments:

Post a Comment