Thursday, May 7, 2009

Presentations Week 1

This week the students in the class started presenting to the class. We had some very interesting presentations. The one about Artificial Intelligence was very interesting to me. The future of Artificial Intelligence is a world of vast mystery at the moment, since there has not yet been a real breakthrough in that field. We also had a presentation on a sound program and a presentation on an Army Medical System.

One of my favorite presentations on the first week of presenting was the augmented reality presentation. I personally have never heard of this before and was very interesting and exciting for me to hear about it. The speaker (Richardo) seemed very knowledgeable and presented very well. Overall the presentations were very good in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment